Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.martinpi.com/bug-sweep/
Our bug sweep team finds ALL hidden devices, guaranteed!
Bug Sweep Services Near Me
Many people search for, “bug sweep detection services near me” thinking that any private investigator will do. This is furthest from the truth. Here at MartinPI, we know its all about time and expertise.
Need a bug sweep?
Do you suspect your office or business is compromised?
MartinPI Bug Sweep Team comprises former Federal Agents of the FBI, DEA, IRS, or Secret Service with years of counter-surveillance experience. We use the most current state-of-the-art equipment operated by professionally trained technicians.
Quick Links: People always ask, “is it legal to put camera’s in someone’s house.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY WITH A PROFESSIONAL BUG SWEEP
Does your home or business not feel right? Suspect you’re being watched? Are you the victim of corporate espionage? Yes, you can do your bug sweep, but there is no need to be haphazard concerning your privacy. To detect bugs, you have to use the highest-level debugging services!
In an age of unlimited online media, the personal, professional, and financial fallout from illegal audio and visual bugs can be devastating. That is why we perform services second-to-none of all private investigators in the state of California. The peace of mind and security that comes from knowledge is invaluable.
Martin Investigative Services offers you electronic surveillance detection specialists that can identify and disable every possible device jeopardizing your personal or business security. Bug sweeps are essential today! Call 1-800-577-1080.
WHAT IS A BUG SWEEP?
What is commonly known as a bug sweep is technically known as an electronic eavesdropping inspection or technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM).
HOW DO WE DIFFER FROM OTHER INVESTIGATORS?
How do we differ? Fifty years, former FBI, DEA investigators. We will search high and low for hidden cameras, tapped phones, listening devices, and other hacking devices. Don’t let hidden bugs damage your personal life.
Your California Bug Sweep Search Experts
While we can provide bug sweep in Los Angeles and services nationwide, many find the cost of flying the detection equipment prohibitive.
With offices in Newport Beach, clients in Orange County and greater California (including Los Angeles, San Diego & San Francisco) can quickly get cost-effective, quality bug sweep services.
Martin Investigative Services offer a 100% money-back guarantee on bug sweep services.
Give Yourself Peace of Mind
Our bug sweeps are performed & supervised by former Federal Agents of the FBI, DEA, IRS, or Secret Service. Our team is highly skilled in using the most advanced equipment available. Our services are comprehensive and include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physical Search
- Radio Spectrum Analysis
- WiFi Bluetooth and Cell Signals
- Electrical Outlet Inspection
- Phone & Phone Line Checks
- Written Report Summary
WE CAN IDENTIFY HIDDEN BUGS WITH A 100% GUARANTEE.
Start right now and protect your privacy rights and let us help you find the bug and perpetrator!
HOW DO I FIND A HIDDEN MICROPHONE IN MY ROOM?
Look for simple decorations on the sides of the room that are angled awkwardly to face the room. Hidden microphones will work best when they’re in the center of a room so that they can hear everything equally. Look for decorations positioned on a table in the middle of your space to find hidden microphones.
Martin Investigative Services will find and disable every possible device that jeopardizes your personal or business security – and we are confident enough to guarantee it. Wouldn’t it be great to feel confident that MartinPI makes the important privacy decisions on your behalf? We are sure to get your privacy back.
WHERE WE CAN HELP
- We can help you find eavesdropping or espionage activity in your organization before your secrets or plans are stolen.
- In prior times, bugs were simple devices that relied only on audio pickups in the past. Times have changed. Only the best tools can now find an array of devices.
- We search for hacks in businesses that often lead to stolen trade secrets and loss of valuable information.
- Martin Investigative Services provides electronic surveillance detection specialists that can identify any device that could compromise your personal or business security.
It is possible to pinpoint the location of hidden cameras that compromise your security.
- According to the U.S. State Department, at least 800 million dollars worth of illegal bugging or eavesdropping equipment is imported into American corporations each year.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF THERE IS A HIDDEN CAMERA IN A MIRROR?
It would be best to shine the flashlight at the mirror from different angles. It would help if you were looking for odd reflections and flashes. This often works as the hidden camera’s lens will reflect the powerful flashlight and give its position away. This method doesn’t always work, and you need to make the room as dark as possible. To ensure you are not plagued with surveillance devices, it’s best to hire a private investigator.
MartinPI specializes in the following:
- Corporate bug sweeps
- Finding electronic eavesdropping devices
- Top-notch bug sweeping services
These services include a radio spectrum to detect active transmissions from hidden video cameras, cell phones, and other mobile devices. Even if the bugs are not activated, our professional bug sweepers can find them using our state-of-the-art equipment and conduct a complete visual inspection of your space. Our bug detection services offer the best in the industry.
I AM CONFIDENT MY PLACE IS BUGGED; WHAT DO I DO?
After 50 years of searching for bugs, we find it essential to reach out to a private investigator! Listen, the way they’re hiding bug today are pretty tricky.
Technical Surveillance Countermeasure (TSCM Services)
What’s included in a TSCM bug sweep:
- As for bug sweeps, a physical search for obvious unauthorized eavesdropping devices, such as digital tape recorders, recorder start-up boxes attached to the phone wall plate, or key catchers connected to the rear of a computer.
- To Utilize a communication receiver and spectrum analyzer in which the radio spectrum 10 kHz to 3.3 GHz is examined for signals emitting from within the target area.
- With the use of a wideband receiver that covers the spectrum from 10 kHz to 12 GHz, the target area is electronically searched for any signals emitting from within the location. The equipment will detect analog, digital, spread spectrum, frequency hopping, and infrared devices. The equipment will detect most audio recorders and covert cameras.
- Electrical outlets are electronically examined for carrier current devices that transmit voice or data communication.
- All phone instruments are physically examined for noticeable changes or exterior phone tap devices that would allow eavesdropping. Phone instruments and wiring are then electronically inspected for unauthorized listening devices or altered wiring that would allow eavesdropping. This applies to computers, modems, and fax machines.
- When appropriate, the target location is checked for infrared and acoustic transmissions.
- A non-linear junction detector (NLJD) is also used if necessary. It detects the components of cameras, transmitters, microphones, and tracking devices.
So, we offer a no-obligation, no pressure, and Free consultation review. It is always free to get a consultation at Martin Investigative Services.
- Get your free consultation.
All services are performed in complete confidence.
All client information is deemed confidential – before, during, and after rendering services.
The rise of technology in today’s world has made it challenging to stay ahead of the game, but we have the right private investigation team that keeps us one step ahead of people who want to take advantage of you.
Ready? Call now, get your privacy protected, and prompt and courteous service! Call 1-800-577-1080.