- QSAM Biosciences Inc. is committed to advancing the fight against cancer through the discovery, development and delivery of effective treatment options for adult and pediatric patients
- CycloSam(R), QSAM Biosciences’ initial technology, is a clinical-stage bone targeting radiopharmaceutical being evaluated for multiple indications
- CycloSam has been shown to cause significantly less buildup of long-lived radionuclidic impurities than prior FDA-approved drugs
- There is significant precedent that the radioisotope used in CycloSam, Samarium-153, is effective in treating bone cancer, as demonstrated in a published study conducted in over 500 patients using an older formulation of the drug
- There is also significant preliminary safety precedent for Samarium-153, as shown through the 2020 single patient IND and the super-therapeutic dose administered in that study
- QSAM Biosciences’ preclinical and clinical development pipeline is supported by a strong IP portfolio
- The company is led be an experienced management team with an extensive record of FDA approvals, big pharma partnerships and M&A transactions
QSAM Biosciences (OTCQB: QSAM) is a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on bringing to market targeted therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. The company is committed to advancing the fight against cancer through the discovery, development and delivery of effective treatment options for adult and pediatric patients.
QSAM Biosciences was founded in 2020 by Executive Chairman Dr. C. Richard Piazza and CEO Douglas Baum. It is headquartered in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to QSAM are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/QSAM
TinyGems is your guide to the best and brightest in the under-appreciated small-cap sector. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), TinyGems provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. It’s time to uncover some of the best-kept secrets on Wall Street. TinyGems features innovative small-cap companies with huge potential, putting a spotlight on the best and brightest of these disruptors that have the technology, the talent, the drive, and the business models to make a huge impact in the markets and in portfolios. Whether it’s a game changing technology, a new more profitable product or service, or a star in a hot sector, TinyGems is the go-to source for actionable intelligence.
To receive SMS text alerts from TinyGems, text “Gems” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TinyGems.net
TinyGems is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork