Citizens of 169 different countries can now obtain India e-Visas. Through this approach, many travelers would be able to obtain the vital entry permission for India. The India e-Visa was created to simplify the visa application procedure and attract more foreign tourists. For qualifying travelers to enter India, an e-visa is required. Before you may travel to India, you must first obtain a valid India e-Visa. With the use of an India e-Visa, a digital document, you can go to India for business, pleasure, or medical treatment. It is simple to complete the India e-Visa Application. Travelers will need their passport, email address, and a debit or credit card to complete the India e-Visa Application Form.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days.
Agra, located in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, is part of the Golden Triangle, which includes Jaipur and the national capital, New Delhi. If you intend to visit Agra during your trip to India, you must ensure that you meet the entry requirements. This includes having the proper travel documents for your country of origin. Citizens of the majority of nations can apply for an India e-Visa. The electronic visa, or e-Visa, is digitally connected to the visitor's passport. There is an online application form for the India e-Visa that is simple and quick to complete. When compared to traditional consular visas, the digitalization of traveler information simplifies both the application process and border checks.
All visa applicants, including visitors, must submit a reference name, according to Indian immigration requirements. If you are traveling on a tourist visa, the reference name will also appear in your passport. If your passport lacks a reference name field, your reference name is the same as your first name. The Indian Government's Immigration Department needs to know where you are and who you are associated with. Each country has its own set of internal policies that are unchangeable. It is recommended that you travel with someone you know or who can speak on your behalf while in India. These particulars must be included on the Indian Visa Application Form. In the online application form, you must also include your home address in the country from which you are traveling. Make every attempt to deliver correct information.
For those looking to launch an industrial/commercial enterprise, those who must travel frequently due to long-term business activity, and investors. Qualifying citizens who are visiting India for business objectives, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings, are issued an India Business eVisa. If you want to visit India for commercial or business purposes, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available for individuals planning a shorter stay, allowing a 30-day stay with two admissions into India. It is suggested that you use this programme to obtain your India e-Visa because the process is quick and easy. Eligible citizens can apply online by filling out the short and clear India Visa Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company's information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
A transit visa is a document that certifies that a traveler is authorized by the government to transit through but not stay in a nation. A transit visa permits the visa holder to travel to their final destination through India. Foreign nationals who want to visit India are normally allowed to travel in transit. If the applicant is a permanent resident, a transit visa is all that is required. Even if they are passing through on their way to another country, most travellers visiting India require a visa. You are not permitted to change your mind. If the applicant is not a permanent resident, a non-immigrant (a foreign citizen) can apply for an immigrant or transit visa. Some nationalities must apply for a transit visa to India in advance at an embassy or consulate. However, most foreign passport holders can now obtain an electronic transit visa for India via a simple online application. If you already have a valid India e-Visa For example, if you have an approved business visa or medical visa, you do not need to apply for a transit visa if you are transiting through India for more than 24 hours. This is because these types of visas are multiple entry visas for India which allow the holder to enter India multiple times during their validity. Eligible applicants for Transit Visa to India can complete the online e-Visa Application Form which includes minutes to enter basic passport, passport and travel information.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
An India Transit Visa is necessary and accepted while traveling from an international airport to a domestic airport or staying in an airport hotel for a few hours. If you need to leave the airport's restricted area, even for a short time, you must apply for an India transit visa. Individuals who have been in India for less than 72 hours and are awaiting a connecting flight to another country, regardless of whether they have changed airports, are eligible for an India Transit Visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street