Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can easily accomplish this objective by applying for an Indian e-Visa online. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken moves to ease entry for tourists, business leaders, and individuals requiring short-term medical care. The India e-Visa is a document issued by the government that allows Brazilian citizens to visit and travel inside India. The India e-Visa is currently available to citizens of over 169 countries, including Brazil. This eliminates the need for travelers to pay for travel to embassies or face several challenges in order to secure a visa. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online Indian Visa application form available to Brazilian nationals. This permission, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be provided to those who are visiting friends and family in India. Electronic Tourist Visa visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
India Visa Requirements for Brazil
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
All international travelers must apply for an Indian visa before arriving in India. Citizens of 169 countries can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Since 2014, the Government of India has made the Indian Visa application form for Belgian citizens available online. Despite the fact that Belgium is not on India's exemption list, its citizens can still apply for an e-Visa to enter the country. As a result, each year, a large number of religious people from throughout the world visit India, largely for tourism and business. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for one of the various types of Indian e-Visas available, depending on the nature of their intended trip to India. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
Austrian residents seeking to enter India must obtain an e-Visa for India, which can be obtained online or at a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. You will require a visa to enter India as an Austrian citizen. You can apply for an India e-Visa, which is the electronic equivalent of going to an embassy. If you are considering a trip to India, you do not need to be concerned about this. All international visitors to India are required by the Indian government to apply for a visa before entering the country. The Indian government implemented an Electronic Travel Authorization system in 2014, allowing people of 169 countries to apply for and get an Indian e-Visa. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visa depending on the purpose of their travel to the country. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. Electronic tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days from your point of entry. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
Nationals of 169 countries can apply for a visa to India online. To visit the country, you'll need an Indian visa, also known as an Indian tourist visa. Travelers from qualifying countries can receive an e-Visa to enter India. An India e-Visa allows for tourism, visits to friends and relatives, short-term medical treatment, and business visits. All candidates recommended that they first apply for a regular Indian visa via the online application. Individual ordinary visa applications can be submitted online for all countries. Visit the Indian Visa Services Online Indian Visa Application Process website for form instructions and to schedule an appointment.
There are three steps for the Regular Visa Application Form Process:
- The first step is to apply online and get a regular visa application form by mail.
- The second step is to submit your application form and documents at the Indian Mission or Visa Application Centre.
- The third step is to collect your Passport/visa from the Indian Mission, Visa Application Centre, or by post.
Here’s the required documents:
- Applicant photo – A recent photo of yourself, taken against a white background
- Passport personal details scan or travel document showing your photograph and passport details
- Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable)
- A Valid email address so we can communicate with you
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the fees
Citizens of New Zealand are among the 170 nationalities who can apply for an Indian visa online. Travelers can obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home using the simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India. Since 2014, New Zealand people have been able to apply for an Indian visa online. Applying for an e-Visa from New Zealand to India, on the other hand, is currently only possible online. For eligible travelers, there are several types of Indian eVisas available, including the eTourist Visa, the eBusiness Visa, the eMedical Visa, and the eMedical-attendant Visa. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa, which will allow you a total stay of up to 30 days. Business e-Visa – This is used when you wish to travel to India for business or related reasons but NOT for work purpose. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit multiple times, each stay lasting no more than 180 days. E-Medical Visa: If you need medical treatment within India, this type is best for you as the length of stay is up to 60 days and triple entry in advance. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple-entry travel authorizations, with the exception of the online medical visa which is triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States